Tuesday, April 8, 2008

EA Awareness Video

A few more videos were released today.

I have to confess that these videos don't really resonate with me. I find them a tad too "cutesy" and cliche and even a little hokey. (I feel really guilty saying that because I have really developed a love for the organization that created them!)

BUT, I appreciate them for what they are as vehicles to raise EA Awareness. I think the videos are sincere and endearing in their efforts and I pray that they are successful in their venture to expand awareness.

So, without further ado, here is one of 3 newly released videos. It explains a little about where the embryos come from. We've been asked on occasion if the embryos are created for us. The answer is yes, and no. Yes, insofar as we believe that God has chosen specific embryos for us, but no, in that these embryos were not created by the lab and their genetic parents specifically for us. We didn't call up and say "we'd like 3 embryos please-get to working on it!" What we love about Embryo Adoption is that it is a life-saving measure for embryos (little lives!) that have already been created and would otherwise have little chance at survival.