Monday, December 17, 2007

Are you in a stable?

My apologies for the silence--we had a busy weekend and I'm struggling with feeling really tired all the time so any free time I have had the last few days, I've spent sleeping! I have a book that I've almost finished and want to review, but I make it a policy to not post until I've finished reading so hopefully that is forthcoming, soon.

In the mean time, I wanted to point you in the direction of this entry, by a woman I know nothing about, save for what she shared in her post. The post is entitled Great Expectations and I hope that you will find it encouraging. I will warn you that pregnancy is mentioned and the post is written by a woman with 4 children, but her tender heart has been burdened by the struggles of her friends, and from thence she writes. I pray that her post encourages your spirit today!

I'll try to write more later, but in the mean time, venture on over there!

Hat Tip: Trish